StarCrossed
Starcrossed
Like Romeo and Juliet
We set eyes on eadh other,
And plummet hopelessly into
A love,
Like Tristan and Isolde's
One so passionate,
It threatens to engulf
Me and you.
Yet if i had to,
Do it again,
I would.
For the day I set eyes on you,
My angel
I vowed,
To make you mine,
And never let you go.
As long as,
One shred of love exists,
In either of our beating hearts,
All the pain, the misery,
Would have been worth it.
Because starcrossed we'were,
And still are,
It was all meant to be.
And if we die one day,
It will be you,
I'll clutch in my arms,
My sweetheart.
So maybe,
We can't escape,
The yearning of our hearts,
Nor the machinations of fate.
So then,
If we have to live,
And die,
I'd rather it be with you,
Oh starcrossed lover,
Of mine.


<< Home