Somewhere Only We Know...: Random Thoughts

Friday, August 11, 2006

Random Thoughts

Today's the 11th of August aka The Day I Can Take Off My P Plate (Yes, I've been driving for one year now)..

But sad, cuz my insurance is not ready for my dad's new car, so in the meantime, can't drive without him beside me- which basically means- can't use car much till insurance is ready. I'm sure my pal ZR will say that's a good thing for all the other innocent drivers in S'pore!

Anyway, first week of year 2, sem 1 has passed. Nothing much has changed in NTU, same ole' friends (who gave me a very belated B'day present on my first day at school- Thanks guys!), same ole ulu campus (i will NEVER get used to travelling this distance everyday), and same standard of girls ( = bleah).

Pardon me for being an MCP, and a discriminatory type of person. But its definitely true that my school being a largely engineering school has the highest percentage of CMI girls (and students from you-know-what-country(s)) in S'pore unis. Bleah, its such an eyesore, sometimes i wish i never woke up.

While the guys at SMU and NUS look forward to the new 'cai', the guys at NTU look forward to............. nothing. Thank god, i'm in school to study and not to play.

Lastly, while i was on my way home from school today, i boarded the crowded 179 and had to sit next to this guy who took up 1.5 seats. I took the other 0.5 seat. F*** sia, he's not much bigger than me but his legs open so wide. I tried to squeeze a bit more space but to no avail, then thought of giving the bastard a scolding but was just too tired.

Damn, i bet he's a student from that you-know-what-country-i-don't-like-but-shan't-mention-here-in-case-i-get-sued. He certainly looked like one, you can always tell by the dress-sense (or rather, the lack of it).

Yes, its-that-country-with-a-poor-reputation-amongst-many-s'poreans-since-their-citizens-are-ungracious-graceless-people-who-sit-with-their-legs-wide-open.

Enough said.