2007: The year of Blessings
Far from being a bad year, 2007 is turning into a defining year for me.
On Tuesday, I received an e-mail from Mr Duffy saying that the Singapore Sports Council needed 2 writers to cover the SEA Games from 6-15 December...
I replied, and after having to do a phone- interview at the unearthly hour of 12midnite (wednesday), HEY PRESTO, i was selected! Guess my stint at ST helped me in this regard :) Phew, i had thought i might not make it given that 8 SCI studnts had applied...
(Thank you Mr Duffy for sending me the email!!!)
How cool is that?! I get to go the SEA Games, accomodation and airfare paid for, and get paid to watch the events and write about them (probably, you guys will be reading my articles on the SSC website if ur interested)...
And I had thought i would have to be a full-fledged journalist before i got to go on such exciting overseas adventures...
Yep, add that to me having my own column on omy.sg...and things are suddenly looking up!
Guess i chose the right field to go into...
Tralalala, i got the sunshine in my bag, falalala...


<< Home