Spiderman 3!

Woah, i watched Spidey 3 yesterday...Pretty awesome movie!
(I give it 5/5 stars. I dun care what the reviewers say, as a spidey-fan, i think it's a true reflection of the comic!)
More than that, it has a pretty meaningful message (or should i say messages)- about hatred, anger, revenge, pride, temptation. All things that reflect my life currently. But also, it shows that forgiveness, peace, true love are possible, and that makes me happy.
And he even rediscovered his friendship! Yes, Peter was not too proud to admit he needed help from his friend Harry in his time of crisis, and true friends never let you down.
Well, i felt like Peter Parker after the movie (though i can't shoot webbing from my fingers). And well, against all odds, Peter and Mary Jane got back together and kissed (literally) and made up (hmm, we didn't see any hot making out).
Yeah, reel-life does make sense sometimes. I hope my real-life will mirror it. I still want my MJ.
p.s. After the movie, walked out and discovered by accident this magical pathway that led to the Ritz Carlton. There was a beautiful garden there.
'Wonderful tonight' indeed.


<< Home