What a difference a day makes
When I listen to the song that Michael Buble sang, I think of how reflective that is of relationships.
In a relationship, one can go from having that top-of-the-world feeling, to that sad, no one loves me feeling within the space of minutes. You don't even need a day.
Well, sometimes, one just wishes that he has a time-machine to turn back time and stop the mistakes. But we all know that's not possible so we just have to live with it.
I'm thinking now, maybe if i wasn't so immature and childish yesterday, throwing a temper. But i was, and still am. I really hope this will be the last time i hurt her.
I really don't deserve any sympathy this time. Because in my heart, i know i'm in the wrong.
On another note, I've been watching the Korean drama, "My name is Kim Sam Soon" in a bid to lighten my mood.
The lead actress is just like Dear, she's harsh,witty, comical, not your typical girlfriend, doesn't bother too much about dressing up. But she's so attractive. Like her BF told her, "You are attractive because you don't know how attractive you are."
I think this show reminds me so much of my relationship with Jamie. I'm like the guy too, i may not be as handsome, but i think he's like me in many ways- rash, temperamental, a bit of a spoilt-brat, childish when it comes to love, etc (but im not the type who cheats on my gf!)
Well, im at episode 14 of 16 now, im guessing that the ending will be a happy one- they will live happily ever after.
I hope me and Dear will live happily ever after too.
"I hurt inside, but not more than i've hurt her yesterday."


<< Home