Insane!
This is a month when everything that I wanted to happen DID happen.
Ok, let's start off with the Inter-school Games, i didn't expect to make it past the group stages but we managed to make the semi-finals, lost narrowly 3-2 to CEE, a team with a few IVP players (we had ZERO). They only managed to score with long shots and we couldn't fault the goalie as he was a converted midfielder (our goalkeeper's grandpa passed away). We eventually finished fourth, something to be proud of considering that it's the first time in the school's history and we just lost 1-0 in the 3rd/4th play-off to an SBS team with two Kazakhstan IVP players.
Then, there was the fantastic hotel stay with J (will blog more abt that later).
And tonite, I checked my exam results thinking that I had screwed my papers up big-time and... I got an A, two A- and a B+ (ironically, the one i thought i would get A for). But the best thing is: i got A for media law (which was the mostest killer paper in my entire life- just ask the whole CS population!). Also the two A- were from modules where i had B grades in coursework, so it was really PERFECT. One of the A- also ensured that I maintained my minimum A- record for Eng Literature modules in NTU!
As you can see, i'm practically going bonkers over my results now, so i shall sign off here :)


<< Home