Singapore Flyer
I took the Flyer recently, not on my own, but in my capacity as a journalist.
Basically, the Singapore football team were taking the ride to celebrate their Team of the Year Award win at the annual Singapore Sports Awards, and media could come on board as well. So I tagged along with Marc, Meng, and photog Edwin (who was there on the job).
The ride was ok lah, the view was not as wonderful as I had expected. But then again, they say the view is best around 6.30 when the sun sets, and you get the transition between day and night...
Funniest of all was seeing one footballer who was scared of heights, and he sat down throughout not daring to look outside! But his teammates egged him on, daring him to juggle a football (that's how much they love football, they brought a ball up!) on board the flyer, and he did!
Yup, and of course i took a pic...


<< Home