Birthday with the Lgs
I've known the Lgs for a long time now, and unfortunately, I don't remember often posting any pics of them on my blog (sorry guys, will try to take more pics and post more in future)... Thanks a bunch guys, even if u did try to get me high by poruing all ur beer into my mug at the end (sob, can't drink as much as I used to, so i was a lil high that nite...)
Anyway, this group of friends are great. They didn't mind even when i said i wanted to celebrate at Brewerkz cuz i WANTED to catch the United-West Ham game.
Ok, so since they were so nice, i treated them to two jugs of beer- think they tried to con me to paying non-happy hr prices but i'm smarter than that, ha! =) The game was a bore, cuz Man Utd totally dominated (of course!) but the nite itself was fun. As usual, Fabian's face turned heavily red(u won't have trouble identifying him in the pics) from drinking just a glass or two of beer (he's alcohol INTOLERANT).
And here's me looking very contented with my simple but good birthday celebration (as you get older, you don't want all the fancy parties- just a nice meal with a bunch of close friends will do).
See, I gave it the thumbs-up =)


<< Home