Can't believe I'm at the SEA Games in Bangkok
I'm finally here.
Wow, the feeling's great to be covering the SEA Games, feels like I've won a gold medal.
No I haven't, but Singapore's won 8! Haha, I feel like i'm their lucky charm or something, maybe i brought my tyco-ness with me.
K, im usually not so patroitic, but i found that Team Singapore is really one united team. So far, I've covered shooting and the athletes are so welcoming to us journos.
I've made friends with Singaporean athletes like Choo Choon Seng, who won two gold medals on Thursday. And China-born Gai Bin, who is really nice to me- he gave us lunch the other day when he heard i haven't eaten yet.
They are so successful, yet so humble, maybe I can learn something about humility from them.
Yeah, and the other journalists from SPH are here too Siu Kim from Lianhe Zao Bao and her photog Kwan Peng, and ST's Terrence (my Sports Desk colleague in January) and photog Edwin. All the journos here help each other, its been a great ride so far.
Haha, and I've got some great pics taken with the athletes, will post when i get back.
Yup, lastly, if you wanna read about Christopher Ong reporting "live" from Bangkok, go to www.teamsingapore.com.sg


<< Home