S*** Day
Well, typically as things have been recently for the not-so-tyco-anymore Christopher Ong, the day started with a bang: A bang in my head that is. A major migraine like 100 soldiers were firing guns inside.
Then, things got worse, i argued with the GF, who thought i was being whiny and maybe wimpy for complaining about my headache.
Then, struggling to do my slew of 5 or 6 projects (i lost count but i think i can compare with any SMU student on projects plus i got 22hrs of class a week compared to maybe 15hrs for an SMU student!), my mother argued with me about the most important thing in the world: CHAIRS
Mum: I thing the chairs stacked up in the kitchen by our maid looks unsightly.
Me: It looks ok to me.
Mum: Like that stack, don't look like a home, looks like some warehouse.
Me: I don't see why u r so upset mum?
Mum: If you can't see that then there must be something wrong with you too.
Me: Mum, you can't just say people are crazy cuz they don't agree with your view...
And so on...
Yes, i know i'm whining when i should be doing my project(due tmr), but who cares?
FUCK it. I need to whine today and i don't care if my gf can't stand it.
Chris says:"I'll whine and whine and whine and whine and whine and whine all i want."


<< Home