I am still...as TYCO as ever!
Today was STARS day. The day where we get to pick our timetable for next sem.
At 1.57, 3 minutes before it was time to register my subjects, I did what every Kiasu NTU student would do. I sat at my lappy and started clicking the submit button to submit my timetable, hoping that at 2pm, i would be one of the first to register my subjects.
Well, to my dismay, one of my subjects failed to register successfully cuz all the Monday slots were taken.
Panicking, i called 3 of my friends to see if they had the same situation...and they all did!
Anyway, to cut a long story short, i persevered, went back online and refreshed my page, till i found out that there was still some free slots on friday! Since i already had one lesson on friday, i shifted my sole wednesday lesson to friday...
And presto...free day on Wednesday!
Chris says:"Once a tyco guy, always a tyco guy!"


<< Home